Honored to join Larry Mendte on “Another Thing with Larry Mendte” to discuss the terrorist watch list, no-fly list, and the various Constitutional Due Process issues involved. As it happens, I am joined in this episode by my good friend – and fellow First Troop Philadelphia City Cavalry member – former Deputy Undersecretary of the US Department of Homeland Security for Intelligence and Analysis, Jack Tomarchio. Check it out!
- CTI Executive Director, Frank Spano, Provides Extensive Expert Commentary on “Richard French Live” About NYC/NJ Terrorist Attacks
- CTI Executive Director, Frank Spano, Discusses Captured NYC/NJ Bombing Suspect
- CTI Executive Director, Frank Spano, Discusses Important Facts to Know About the Chelsea Bombing
- CTI Executive Director, Frank Spano, Discusses the Seaside Park Attack
- Counterterrorism Institute September 11th Anniversary Message